ASIA WEST COAST SWING OPEN EVENT PASS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Only Event Pass tickets purchased through the official organizers – Invicta Studio and Mosaic Dance (collectively ‘the Organizers’) – are considered valid.
- The Event Pass provides the holder with admission to the Asia West Coast Swing Open (“AWCSO”) event as described specifically to the Event Pass purchased.
- Due to the discounted rates being offered, all tickets purchased are strictly not refundable upon purchase and non-transferable upon start of the AWCSO event. Transfers are valid only upon notification by holder to the Organizer and receipt of confirmation from the Organizer at least 48 hours before the start of the the AWCSO event.
- The Organizers reserve the right to change times, dates and locations of the AWCSO event / workshops / parties with prior notification to holders. In such an event, Event Passes are valid as they are and no refund shall be entertained.
- In the event that the AWCSO event is cancelled due to circumstances beyond the Organizer’s control, the Organizer shall refund the purchase price of the Event Pass in full and without liability for further compensation.
- These terms and conditions constitute the full agreement between the holders and the Organizers.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- AWCSO is an all-weather event.
- AWCSO will take place rain, hail or shine. Event Passes purchased are for the AWCSO event, not for specific artists or acts.
- The Organizers reserve the right to change, add, withdraw or substitute artists in the SLE event line-up, vary the advertised program and deny admission to the Event Site (including admission to a particular performance at the Event Site) with reasonable cause.
- No refunds or other compensation will be given if an advertised Artist or act doesn’t perform or an Artist or act is changed, cancelled or length or content of the performance is changed.
- Subject to this clause, except where required by law, the Organizers are not liable for any loss, damage or compensation as a result of the Event being cancelled, postponed, relocated or changed for any reason.
- There will be no refund of any unused portion of an Event Pass if you or your invitees are asked or forced to leave the Event for any of the reasons set out in the Event T+Cs or if you decide not to attend the Event.
- The Organizers reserve the right to refuse entry to any persons.
- The services provided by the Organizers will be rendered with due care and skill to the extent required by law.
- Apart from such statutory liability, the Organizers and the owner and/or lessee of the Event Site will not be liable or responsible for any injury, damage or loss suffered or incurred by you or any person entering or when you enter or are on the Event Site whether caused by the negligence of the Organizers or that of the owner and/or lessee of the Event Site (or their respective employees, contractors or agents), whether arising in tort, contract, bailment or otherwise – all such injury loss or damage to person or property is at your own risk.
You agree to indemnify the Organizers and owner and/or lessee of the Event Site against any loss or damage the Organizers and/or Event Site owner and/or lessee may suffer arising out of your negligence or breach of the Event T&Cs.
To the full extent permitted by law, you waive all legal rights of action against and fully release the Organizers and owner or lessee of the Event Site (and their respective executive members, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, contractors or agents) from any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury, death, economic loss or consequential loss for any default, failure or negligence (to the extent permitted by law) in relation to entry to and presence on the Event Site.
Performances, including social dancing may be filmed for commercial, marketing or educational purposes. By accepting these conditions, Event Pass holders consent to the recording and filming of themselves as members of the audience and as social dancers.
Entry to the Event Site is at your own risk. Without limiting the generality of this:
– appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn at all times at the Event Site;
– ear plugs should be worn if necessary.
To the extent permitted by law, the Organizers takes no responsibility for any hearing damage or loss caused by excessive noise or injury caused by your failure to follow the Organizers’ directives. In the event of injury or illness, the Organizers may, at your cost, arrange medical treatment and/or emergency evacuation as deemed essential for your safety.
Any provision of these Event T&Cs which is or becomes unenforceable shall not invalidate the other provisions of these Event T&Cs.
Waive Right to Video and Audio Recordings
You understand that your participation in the Asia West Coast Swing Open may be recorded on video, film and / or photographs, and you expressly agree to and grant unlimited right and authority to use any recording of your participation in the aforementioned event in any media, in perpetuity, in whatever manner and by whatever means, without obligation to you. Such recordings are the sole property of the persons or organisations making them.
Waive Right to Damages or Injuries
You understand the physical risks of entering dance competitions and social dancing and assume full responsibility for any injury or personal damages resulting from my participation in the Asia West Coast Swing Open. You hereby, for yourself and for your heirs, executors and administrators, waive and release any and all rights for damage you might have against the organizers of Asia West Coast Swing Open and its agents, for any and all injuries and damages which may be suffered by you in participation at the Asia West Coast Swing Open and any travel to and from the Asia West Coast Swing Open location.
Waive Right to Refund if Ejected from the Asia West Coast Swing Open
You understand that unsportsmanlike conduct (including refusal of an award), inappropriate and / or violent behavior or harassment of any member of the Asia West Coast Swing Open staff, any of the competitors or any guests in attendance at the Asia West Coast Swing Open will be cause for disqualification and suspension from current and future competitions hosted by the organisers of the Asia West Coast Swing Open. You understand that, depending on the nature and severity of the behavior, the Asia West Coast Swing Open reserves the right to remove you from the Asia West Coast Swing Open, without any refund of any fees.